Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sufferin' Succotash!

Took the boys down to get hair cuts! Though the picture is horrible this was the temp on my car thermometer when we came outside. Actually, it was 121 degrees and went down a degree before I got the picture.

That's entirely too hot for anything but taking a nap and I can't manage that with this mad house. Just thought I'd let you know...

14 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

Now you can broil your bananas on the counter top! Too hot. It's a lovely 75 here today.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I can't imagine heat that hot. Yikes.
We were over 90 today and I'm totally in heaven over the whole thing.
I know snow is right around the corner.

Hope you are surviving the masses and the smells aren't multiplying and replenishing.
Oh and SOOOO hope you don't have the dogs.

Vicki/Jake said...

Came over from 'All About Arizona...or Not' because of your comment about being from BUHL ID. You may know some of my family there...I'm going to visit sometime this summer, never been before. Any way you know Nelma Faux Howard or her sister Nelda? They're older but have lived there all their lives.
Here's my email...
exesnohs@hotmail.com
Or just visit one of my blogs. I'll be back again to read all about you :)

Liz said...

Still better than snow. I am stubbornly holding to that position.

Holly said...

Tell me again why we're here.

RoeH said...

You'll like Vicki slash Jake. I'm never sure which name she goes by. I'm sure you guys will connect somewhere from Buhl.

In 1991 my kid had his mission farewell the end of June and I did the open house thing that night. 110 plus plus and the air conditioning went out probably because I had a million people in that house and had to turn it way down to accomodate. That'll clear out a room fast. He left the next day for SL and by Wednesday the temperature reached 122. They had to shut down the airport because the tarmac melted.

I agree. Why the %!@$ are we living here. I'd get out in a second if I could.

Big Fat Gini said...

Faint.

Queenie Jeannie said...

But it's a dry heat.....*evil laugh!*

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

AKKK! The first year my sister lived in Lake Havasu..her outside thermometer BROKE at 127 degrees!!

YIKES! Try to stay cool and have fun with the "gaggle" :-)

CB said...

I hate to say it but you are living in hell woman!
Come back come back!!! (giggle)

Hope you are having fun with your grands!

Nicole said...

Holy cow, that's hot!

mCat said...

That pic makes me freakin happy! I am sick, I know, but it does!

Anonymous said...

First....I'm impressed that you know how to spell SUCCOTASH.

Second....120???????

Third....it's 82 at my house

Fourth.....just sayin'

Amy said...

I'll stay in Utah, thank you very much. At least until winter...

Blog Archive