See, I told you that I shouldn't have a mammogram. Now they've found something in my right side that needs looked at again with digital images. I am not in Idaho where I had the original ones done. I had to find a place here, call my physician for a work order, call the imaging place in ID to send images to AZ.
I have an appointment June 9th. Guess if I didn't know for the last 4 years, I can not know for sure until June 9th. It would have been easier not to know at all I'm telling you. UGH!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
May
(25)
- The Man Who Never Rests
- OK Visit
- Rick threw the Kong for Barley and Lola a little t...
- Ripped From the Headlines
- Versatile--Me?? OK
- Abnormal Boobage
- Sick Husband Woes
- See Green
- What did I miss?
- Blessings
- Used Underwear
- Comments Count
- Beauty is Genetically Predisposed
- Baby in My Home Town
- Brown or White?
- Special Baby in Twin Falls
- My Spawn's Critique
- Grandsons's Party
- Recent Randoms and Rooster
- One of Those...
- Lunch a la Cafe Costco
- 5th of May
- Sour Milk!
- I Just Don't Trust Any More...
- We're Back
-
▼
May
(25)
13 comments:
I hope everything's okay!!!!
I hope your next appointment brings better news. June 9th isn't that far away... hang in there, friend. :)
Uh oh, scary! Hopefully it was nothing big and easy to fix.
Oh no...keep us all posted. That's disconcerting news...to say the least.
Also, not really going private. I wanted YOU to know especially because I LOOOOVE your comments. Just love them. The post was my lame attempt at making fun of going private.
Yikes!!! I hope it's just lumpy boobies, which all the women in my family suffer from. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Oh dear hi! I just came across your blog & I feel ya on the scary part of having a mammogram. I've had fibroids removed before & actually will have fibroids removed this Friday. Just because they find something doesn't mean that it's cancer. They'll probably do a sonogram next. It's okay. You'll be okay. =)
I'm sorry Jo! These things are usually nothing, still scary though!
Try to stay busy doing happy things and know many people are thinking of you, even praying for you : )
HI!!!
I once had a bad MAMO and had to have the needle biopsy, but it was FINE, just calcification. Pray that yours will all be ok too!!!!
Try not to worry
God is in control
hugs,
jamie
keep us posted
I just copied/pasted the award from the person that gave it to me and then changed all of the wording for myself. I also right clicked the image to save it so I could upload it on my own (rather than copy the link from someone else's blog and have it disappear down the line).
:)
Also, I'm not convinced I want to work for Harvard if they're going to play stupid games like that. So if I get called in for an interview, I'll go... but this crap is just ridiculous.
Easier said than done, but seriously try not to worry. Like everyone else already said, it's probably nothing so don't worry about it until you know what 'it' is. You aren't alone and we all love you!!!
Except me. I'm mad at you right now, lol! SEND ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS OR....ELSE! :D
Try not to worry too much until you know exactly what it is and is not. Hopefully it is nothing that needs to be worried about.
Hope this next appointment goes well!!
I had a bit of a scare this year too...thankfully it was nothing. Praying it will be the same with you.
Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana
Post a Comment