Now that Law and Order is no more, I feel it my responsibility to keep you up to date on "news" I think is important.
First--The Suns beat The Lakers!! Can I get a "woop, woop"!! Kobe wasn't happy. Waa, waa, KB. The bench for the Suns rocked. Keep your fingers crossed for Thursday.( If you are a Lakers fan don't even read my blog. Who could like the Lakers?)
Second--Michael is the Biggest Loser. He lost 264 lbs. He now weighs 262. He lost more than 50% of his body weight. All of the contestants looked so good. It's amazing what a change weight makes to a person. It's like they are all completely different people. And healthier too.
Third--The bra is 100 years old this year. As we know, 90% of women wear the wrong bra size. The expert said the key is "down in the back, up in the cup." And having her measure (or someone qualified.) The history of bras is interesting. My mom used to iron my cotton bras when I was in junior high. Made a crease right down each cup. No wonder I wasn't popular. (I'm sure that was the only reason.)
Fourth--Sarah Ferguson is an idiot. She squanders money, she smokes, she pimps her exhusband and his royal family. Come on, Sarah! Please don't move to the U.S. and , by the way, maybe you could be a better example of a spokesman for Weight Watchers!
Fifth--British Petroleum, plug the damn hole already. I heard yesterday their workers were watching porn instead of doing their jobs. Good grief! My husband said he'd swim down there and weld that sucker shut for next to no money just to get the darn thing closed. (Yes, I know it's a mile down and this isn't possible, but the point is that you'd think SOMEBODY could do SOMETHING...)
Guess that's enough "information" for now. Weather is awsome here. Thought you'd want to know!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
May
(25)
- The Man Who Never Rests
- OK Visit
- Rick threw the Kong for Barley and Lola a little t...
- Ripped From the Headlines
- Versatile--Me?? OK
- Abnormal Boobage
- Sick Husband Woes
- See Green
- What did I miss?
- Blessings
- Used Underwear
- Comments Count
- Beauty is Genetically Predisposed
- Baby in My Home Town
- Brown or White?
- Special Baby in Twin Falls
- My Spawn's Critique
- Grandsons's Party
- Recent Randoms and Rooster
- One of Those...
- Lunch a la Cafe Costco
- 5th of May
- Sour Milk!
- I Just Don't Trust Any More...
- We're Back
-
▼
May
(25)
11 comments:
At least you had a reason to wear bras in junior high, creases and all. I didn't really start wearing bras until high school. Heck... I still don't really need to wear them. How sad. :(
I look forward to this every single day!
It is pouring right now in dear old Oregon...again/still. and I am so envious of your fabulous weather!
Hahahahahaha... Poop sucks! That comment forced me to elicit the world's least ladylike snorting laugh! Thank goodness no one heard me...
Thanks for filling me in, lol! I haven't watched ANY tv since my finale on Sunday night. I think I'm in mourning!!!
I'm still so sick. And yes, I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow morning!!! Bella too but she isn't nearly as bad off as I am. I have next to no voice and my throat is on fire!!!
You know I'm sick when I only manage one stinking card, lol! Your card went out yesterday I think! I deleted your comment to ensure your privacy.
My bra is 100 years old!
I know a welder who could team up with your hubby to weld that darn pipe shut. I am dumbfounded that they haven't found a way to cap the thing.
I am sure some of my bras are the wrong fit, could be because each company makes them different. A Victoria Secret 36C and a Hanes 36C never fit the same way.
HI!!!!
YEAH For the SUNS whooping on the LAKERS!!!!!
Bra is 100 years old, I am glad they invented it, I hate it but glad they did, I should wear one 24/7
but I don't!!!!
Poor Sarah Ferguson, she is so sorry right about now!!!!
SHe sure made a big boo-boo this time!!!!
The oil mess is --well aBIG MESS!!!!I agree, if this happened on George W's clock, he would have been made a fool of, this guy in charge doesn't take any het over it, wasting tax payer money, the oil guys watching porn and the Dept of Interior!!!!!
OH MY!!!!!
hugs,
jamie
TELL it!! Congrats on your Suns! I am an Orlando Magic fan, and we're actually finally making some headway in OUR series!!
I SO need to get to the bra lady for a fitting! And the oil spill....ENOUGH! Just ENOUGH!! Fix the damn leak, already!!!!
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog :)
And that Sarah F...What the heck was she thinking?
Thanks for keeping us current,lol.
I tend to agree that the fresh iron bra with crease had something to do with the level of popularity.
Duchess....what a loser.
My hubs can give your hubs a hand and plug that sucker.
Post a Comment