To top off my holiday festivities, I am going to the dentist this morning. The receptionist called yesterday to tell me that my insurance wouldn't cover this visit. I owe $150 up front. She just wanted me to know. How absolutely jolly of you! Merry Christmas to me!
I feel like loading up on mince pie, fruit cake, cheese balls, and fudge and then not brushing my teeth or flossing. That would show 'em.
On a happier note, Holly finally came out of seclusion. Glad you're making a showing, Hol! Have a good HOLiday...get it? Holly is such a Christmas name, isn't it! Holly Jolly!
I'm off to brush and floss. I just can't be irresponsible. I sometimes wish I could. The Rickster gets off tomorrow through Monday. Yahoo! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
December
(22)
- Let's Put an End To It!!
- Stinky
- Happy Good Riddance Day
- OK, OK, It's Tuesday...
- Not a Scrap or Tittle...
- That One's in the Can
- Here Comes Christmas!
- OK, OK, I Cooked!
- Dental Splendor
- Coyote in the City
- But No Pictures...
- WARNING: Graham Gone Bad!
- What The Heck?
- Help Me Understand--
- I've Lost My Funny!
- Fifteen Minutes of Angelic
- Oh, Lola!
- Lethargic List
- A Wrapper Fiasco and a Couple of Angel Shots
- Amazon Fail
- Snafus
- Gearing UP!
-
▼
December
(22)
6 comments:
Holly who?
hahahaha.... I can always count on you for a good laugh, and I too would like to do that to a dentist some day :)
HOLLY????? REALLY?????
I love your dental revenge. Let me know how long it took for them to dig it all out!
Have fun with the dentist.
Sounds like a fun time.
Merry Christmas to you!!!!
Another reminder that I need to make dental appointments. Austin reminded me of it just the other day. I hate the dentist.
Hope the visit goes well.
You just reminded me. My dental insurance went up to $48 a month. Haven't a clue why? The medication I was on made my teeth decay faster than usual. So I have a mess that needs looking at. But right now, I can't walk. I'm hobbling along with my cane. Have two bum knees. My meniscus is torn in both. HAVE FUN at dentist. Take care.
Post a Comment