Friday, December 16, 2011

What The Heck?

The desire for creative journaling has passed like a bout of gas or a bad burrito. I'm transient, lazy, and basically--lazy about says it all!

Rick got along well at the DMV (or as Arizona calls it--MVD--??). I don't know if he talked to Jan or not, but some nice lady only made him pay the basic fee and not the fines, etc. Yahoo! Prayers answered. Moving on. We will definitely renew in time next time.

I'm off to get a facial this morning. It's my Christmas present to myself. Rick is so funny. He said, "Yeah, get that toe thing done and the works..." He's so supportive and clueless. I do love him.

I feel quite cheerful today. Must be in the manic stage. Wonder how long this will last? Holly, I miss you too. We MUST get together again soon. I wish you'd start blogging again. I miss my Holly fix. I think you should come back to us as your New Year's resolution. Come on!

10 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I hope you had a wonderful facial/toe time!
Rickster really does know how to make the holidays cheery and bright.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

CB said...

So HAPPY to hear you are feeling cheerful today!! {{{HUGS}}}}

Anonymous said...

I miss Holly, too. (sobbing)

I'm home and have done 6 loads of laundry & am NOT done.


Glad you are feeling more positive and chipper. Are you hitting the egg nog?

Love ya

Liz said...

Oooh, how was the facial? I've never had one. Was it fabulous?

Yea for fines being waived!

TARYTERRE said...

Glad the registration got renewed. I've never had a facial or toe thingie. Sounds interesting. Tis the season to be cheerful. Manic or not. LOL I miss Holly's blog too. Take care.

Holly said...

Awww, so sweet. I promise to post when something happens in my life worth posting. I lost my mojo. Have you seen it? Glad all worked out well with the DMV. I had a feeling the art journal thing would pass, you are sooooo my twin.

RoeH said...

Holly thinks she doesn't have any mojo? She hasn't met me - the queen of boring.

I just paid my DMV/MVD also. And saved 25 bucks by taking the personal "Meow" off of the license plate. Oh well. It was fun for a couple of years.

mCat said...

I love that he called it "the toe thing" spoken like a true man!

Cheerful is good!

mCat said...

I love that he called it "the toe thing" spoken like a true man!

Cheerful is good!

Amy said...

A facial sounds delightful so does the "toe thing". Glad you are cheerful.

Blog Archive