Sunday, December 25, 2011

That One's in the Can

Went to church at 9. Everyone looked kinda grumpy. I'm not sure I added any happiness to the occasion. Put some ribs in the oven and went to "War Horse." Time was different than I thought so we didn't get home until 4. Ribs we re charred. Oops!!


Daughter went to California even though she still didn't feel good. No one ever takes my advice. Looks like nothing will be different in 2012. I promise I will NOT get depressed today.


It's almost over. That's the best I can say about today. Yes, Roeann, "War Horse" is kind of hard to watch because Joey does get abused and hurt. It ends happily but I felt like killing everyone before it was over. I'm exhausted.


I guess I'll go eat some peppermint ice cream and drown my sorrows. Tomorrow is another day...

6 comments:

RoeH said...

Okay. That'll do it for me. Thanks.

Holly said...

My step mom went to see WarHorse yesterday and said the best part was the trailer for another movie. Ouch! It looks so good on the commercials. Sorry about the ribs, hope they were good under the char.

larainydays said...

We watched the last Harry Potter last night. It was good all over again. I hope your peppermint ice cream does the trick.

Vicki/Jake said...

Sounds like you got through another year in one piece... Pie looked good:) Suck it up and smile Jo, ice cream makes anything better!

Amy said...

I wanted to see War Horse, now I am not so sure.

Nicole said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about this until my SIL mentioned it the other day...

Blog Archive