Monday, April 26, 2010

Hairs cut and Headache

Lola and I both got groomed (hair cuts) today. I did not have my ear hairs pulled or my anal glands cleaned. I do have a headache, however. I believe I will nap. Lola also is napping. Good Monday to you.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Amy said...

I hope your nap helped the headache.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs to you!! You know I understand about the headaches!!! I hope you feel better really soon!

Queenie Jeannie said...

And I love you too!!!!

Emily of Boston said...

Mmm... there's nothing better than getting a hair cut. Seriously. I heart it. But there's nothing worse than having it ruined by a headache. Blah. :( Hope you feel better today!!

Katie said...

Sorry about your headache....hope it went away quickly. I love getting my haircut. Those are the days that my hair totally looks it's best. I can never quite do it as well as my hairdresser.

Scrappy Girl said...

Bummer on the headache. I have had a headache every evening for the last 3 nights.

Blog Archive