Friday, April 16, 2010

Rooster's Racing Quilt

These are the pillow cases. The reddish one with cars border is for Roost; the black and white is Blaker's. Cute, huh?
Ignoring my poor photography, please note Rooster' quilt. Similar to Blake's but different backing and different border. Blake's was more black and white. Rooster's has burgandy backing and race cars around the border. I struggled a little getting it put together for some reason. I'm off to shower (thankfully), go to Sam's Club for pineapple and then make pillow cases for the boys' beds. I don't quite know what they will look like yet. They'll match the quilts some how. So stay tuned...Hope the boys appreciate their birthday gift.

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Very cool! Love how creative you are!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
First off, I want a bounce castle at our house!!!!LOVE that idea!!!! hmmmm... could I get Grand dude to OK that purchase!!!!!
Back to our hair, yes, our crowning glory!!! Don't they know some women could go deep into the pits of despair over such a thing!!!! I will be washing it today with dishwater soap, like 10 times!!!!!!
Taxes, oh we could talk sister!!!!!
We paid in far more then our share too!!!!!
Like the first 4-5 months he worked went straight to taxes!!!!
It is a SHAME!!!!!
Have a great week end
hugs,
jamie

Amy said...

Those look great!

The Cook Clan said...

I especially love the black and white pillow case! Way to be!!! I'm sure they'll love them! I want to start working on a quilt for Mckenna's big girl bed. Can't decide what I want to do yet.

life in red shoes said...

Oh trust me, they'll remember:)
Isn't it fun to be a Grammie? I always say it's the reason I let my own kids live.
The quilts and cases will be well loved...just like you.

Katie said...

I love the quilts and the pillowcases....they are awesome.

Blog Archive