I feel ever so much better! I can't believe what a wuss I am. I hate throwing up and don't do it well. ;o)
I lost a whole day. That really pisses me off.
We're basically doing nothing for Easter. (might try Conference. yesterday was all a blurr. didn't catch any of it,) I'm sorry but I don't enjoy Conference as much as I should. When President Hinckley presided I loved hearing him because he was always sooo sweet and funny. I know I shouldn't feel that way. I'm a sinner. I admit.
Have a good Easter, each of you. Enjoy this beautiful earth, our health, our freedoms, and the right to worship where and what we wish. All those are such blessings. I'll get back in fighting form tomorrow and blog better.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Don't Try to Figure Out a Pregnant Woman
- I Don't See It...
- I Can't Help Myself
- Hairs cut and Headache
- Good Package/ Good Sister-in-law
- You Know You're In Arizona If...
- We're Having Missionaries for Dinner
- Mail Call
- Winter Garden
- Dick and Jane in Arizona
- Rooster's Racing Quilt
- Bouncing Birthday Boys!
- Love You All
- I Post...
- Black Smoke
- Skecher Shape-Ups for Rickster
- Show-off Weather
- I Got an Award! Me?
- Newby is Male
- Will Beg for Conversation...
- Why Do I Worry?
- Big Boy Quilt I
- Happy Easter!
- Let Me Die, Please!
- U-N-C-L-E! I give up, Arizona!
-
▼
April
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment