Well, I shouldn't blame Amazon. They've been great. But a "third party seller" has definitely failed me, and it's more than ticking me off.
I ordered Christmas gifts from a book seller on October 30th. They were to have arrived by December 1st at the latest. They did not. All attempts to reach the seller have proved futile. After contacting Amazon, I have no alternative but to repurchase these items somewhere else. Ugh!! I hate fails!
I need to buy a couple of other things before the arrival of the Daughter and family this weekend. They are taking Christmas home with them since we probably won't be seeing them by then. You know, sometimes this Christmas spirit thing just escapes me.
I finished my decorating but I just can't bring myself to post pictures. It just seems futile. I will never get good shots and it'll just look pathetic when in reality it is nice enough. Simple, but fine. So just use that imagination I keep referring to and pretend you see the angel wing decorations. Pretty, huh! I knew you'd like it. Thanks!
Yes, I am a little grumpy this morning. It's freezing here (literally), my hands and skin are just dry as dust even though I've used lotion, the television is having issues and keeps breaking up digitally probably because of the cold weather. (Like I would know...) And, as I told you, my Amazon order is missing. I hate glitches!
I need to rise above the rubble and go do something. My friend Liz posted on her blog that she was eating her feelings--chocolate covered popcorn to be exact. I often do that! The more emotional I am, the more I eat. Why can't I be one of those people who stop eating when I'm upset? No! That would be too easy.
Sorry about the lack of pictures. I just don't want to. I'll just go eat my reticence now, if you don't mind.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
December
(22)
- Let's Put an End To It!!
- Stinky
- Happy Good Riddance Day
- OK, OK, It's Tuesday...
- Not a Scrap or Tittle...
- That One's in the Can
- Here Comes Christmas!
- OK, OK, I Cooked!
- Dental Splendor
- Coyote in the City
- But No Pictures...
- WARNING: Graham Gone Bad!
- What The Heck?
- Help Me Understand--
- I've Lost My Funny!
- Fifteen Minutes of Angelic
- Oh, Lola!
- Lethargic List
- A Wrapper Fiasco and a Couple of Angel Shots
- Amazon Fail
- Snafus
- Gearing UP!
-
▼
December
(22)
13 comments:
I saw on the news last night that this cold front had made it down to Mexico! Scheez, this seems a bit early! It was -7 degrees when I hit the hay last night and snuggled under 2 quilts. Now, (9am) it's up to 7!!!!! But the wind is blowin' so it's actually back to -7. Can't win.
I ordered a gift from Amazon that is getting 'iffy'. If I don't hear from the 'other' seller by the time I get home, there's gonna be trouble!
Don't worry about the pictures. I'm sure your house is really festive. Now go have some chocolate covered popcorn. That should help!
Bummer about Amazon. That would frost me too, and it's already cold enough huh?
Your home looks lovely!
Total bummer about Amazon and not cool at all. I hope you are able to do something about it. People suck.
I think it's going to be a bitterly cold winter here. After this summer, i'm afraid it's going to be windy, cold and dry. Blah.
I just love you!!!!
I could hate Amazon with you, but I haven't ordered anything.
I won't take pictures of my decorations either....they aren't out of the garage.
As far as emotional eating......we are twins.
I don't order from Amazon unless the items is carried directly by Amazon, not one of their dealers. Found out the hard way a few years ago that sometimes "stuff" just doesn't arrive and it's not easy, if maybe impossible, to get in touch with those dealers.
I think most of us eat when we're upset. Occasionally I find someone who loses their appetite under such circumstances but they are few and far between. Sometimes we just need to indulge a bit and it lifts our spirits.
I am in exactly the same boat. I always used to buy from Amazon direct until my husband chided me for not using the third party sellers. So that's what I've been doing. Two weeks before Thanksgiving I too ordered a book. It's still NOT here and when I complained to seller, they ignored me and continue to do so. Maybe it's the same guy that stiffed you. I am livid. Amazon told me to wait another day or two for package to arrive. SAY WHAT? I've already waited a month? So I am sulking and being a tad bit sarcastic about this. I know it's not fitting given the season we're in, but I can not help myself. I just wanted you to know you are in good company. Take care.
Oh please please please show pictures? Because my house will be dark and maybe they will make me all Christmasy. I don't do Xmas decor anymore. Hank is part Siamese and therefore a Buddist so I have to recognize that he doesn't believe in Christmas. We get along well.
Oh - btw....I'm afraid to order anything online anymore since the feds have gotten into the picture.
Oh, I hate that! You could leave them really terrible feedback, I suppose...darn wankers! {That's me trying to be British.}
I did in fact say I was eating my feelings. I think that's perfectly fine as long as you don't eat your feelings all day long. ;-)
SOOO annoying when packages don't arrive - GAhhhhhh!
Hope you are keeping warm I just read on Laraine's blog that you guys are down to 34 degrees which, while feeling good to us here in Idaho, must feel like 10 below to you guys!
Stay warm and good luck with your shopping.
I know..things that upset me drive me tot he fridge..or things that make me happy..or breathing.
So far, knock on wood..or a cupcake, I haven't had any Amazon issues..so far. Let's not jinks this, OK?
Hey, enjoy and remember..it's what makes YOU happy that counts..then everything will fall into place.
I'm going to the fridge now.
Well, your blog is looking very festive!!! I hope things get worked out and your spirit soars quickly!!!
Some Amazon sellers just suck. Sorry this happened to you!
That is too bad about Amazon. I haven't had any problems with any of the sellers that use it. Maybe they will be here just in time for you to be able to return the new ones. GRRRRRRRR. Can't feel my fingers and toes. House is either too cold or too hot. Can't find a good temp. Merry Ho Ho and all that!
Post a Comment