We had our ward party last night. I was an angel in the program. Didn't feel very angelic, I must say, but I heard it looked good. My halo is a bit tarnished and my wings a tad askew. Just saying...
The hordes are coming here in about two hours. I'm not worried at all. Not a bit. I just feel as if I'm about to be washed out to sea by a tsunami. The mother and "father" of the horde are leaving the 3 children hordes here tomorrow--all three--and the parents will go up to Yarnell (up by Congress somewhere) to lion hunt and pick up two of the stupid lion dogs that are being trained, supposedly. Then G'ma Jo will take all three (if she survives) up to meet the parents. I'm not worried about this at all. Not a bit. The horde mother has demanded a menu of her favorite foods even though they will only be here for less than 12 hours. They are taking their Christmas gifts with them. I'm not worried at all. Not a bit. It's always so peaceful and pleasant when they're here. No difference whatsoever...
I must go and prepare the demanded fare. I'm not a bit worried. Not whatsoever! Should I survive, I'll let you know how it goes. If not: I leave my books to Liz, anything red I own to Bridgette, and I'll work on the rest of my possessions. Let me know what you might like. I'll distribute them posthumously.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
December
(22)
- Let's Put an End To It!!
- Stinky
- Happy Good Riddance Day
- OK, OK, It's Tuesday...
- Not a Scrap or Tittle...
- That One's in the Can
- Here Comes Christmas!
- OK, OK, I Cooked!
- Dental Splendor
- Coyote in the City
- But No Pictures...
- WARNING: Graham Gone Bad!
- What The Heck?
- Help Me Understand--
- I've Lost My Funny!
- Fifteen Minutes of Angelic
- Oh, Lola!
- Lethargic List
- A Wrapper Fiasco and a Couple of Angel Shots
- Amazon Fail
- Snafus
- Gearing UP!
-
▼
December
(22)
12 comments:
Oh my....I SO LOVE coming by here. YOU always make me laugh out loud.
xo
Jo
I know something about tarnished halos. Have to check to see if my wings are askew, like yours. LOL Chin up. You'll survive. Won't be easy but you'll get it done. Be STRONG. Hang in there.
Ummm. Can I have your new angel decorations?
Not worried a bit! I love that you repeated that several times as if to convince yourself.....should make for some fun posts!
I'm not worried for you. Enjoy the kids.
If you have any Culver's gift cards, I'll take those.
You leave your books to me? I adore you. I also love your positive talk. Keep it up, sister! And if all else fails, channel Diana: "I will survive, I will survive..."
It sounds as if being an annual has given you an altered mental state..."what me worry". I'm sure you'll have a good rme with the boys and feed them whatever they want. I hope their lion hunt was unsuccessful.
Darn typos! That was supposed to be angels not annual ane time not rme.
Wings..I want your wings...
And yes, yopu'll survive..and thrive. There's nothing like little ones at Christmas..{coming from a Grandma with all her grans out of state..}
I'll bet you were a perfect angel..for 15 minites!
YIKES!
Hang on my friend.
Hopefully you will survive with your wings and halo intact.
She demanded food? Really?
I'm a little curious to know what it is that she is wanting to be fed.
Well, just think of the quiet when it's all over.
Hunting lions?
Dear Jo, I am honored!
And please, no worries ;)
Post a Comment