Sunday, April 4, 2010

Big Boy Quilt I


This is one of the quilts I'm making for my grandtwins. It's hard to show but it's monster trucks, and motorcycles, checkered flags, and all things associated with cars and trucks. Blakers really liked this one, so I guess it will be his.

I have to make another one for Rooster now. Most of it is cut out but I have a little more to do. Hope I can be done for their birthday in May. I just tie them since their mom doesn't really appreciate the effort of quilting. But tying is fine too. Here are more views with a little of Lola thrown in.



4 comments:

Amy said...

Great quilt. I am sure he will love it. I think tied quilts are better for little kids. I love my handquilted one that my grandmother gave me for a wedding gift but am afraid to use it.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!! I don't have the patience for quilt making but I sure do appreciate all the work that goes into them!

life in red shoes said...

What awesome keepsakes. I love making things for The Little Loves, their other grammies aren't crafters.

Katie said...

I love that quilt....it is just perfect for a little boy!

Blog Archive