My daughter never does anything half way. Rather than renting a bounce house for the annual birthday lua that they hold each May 10th for the twin's birthday, she just bought one. And why not I ask you? ( And the boys will so enjoy it for Thursday, April 15, 2010
Bouncing Birthday Boys!
My daughter never does anything half way. Rather than renting a bounce house for the annual birthday lua that they hold each May 10th for the twin's birthday, she just bought one. And why not I ask you? ( And the boys will so enjoy it for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(244)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Don't Try to Figure Out a Pregnant Woman
- I Don't See It...
- I Can't Help Myself
- Hairs cut and Headache
- Good Package/ Good Sister-in-law
- You Know You're In Arizona If...
- We're Having Missionaries for Dinner
- Mail Call
- Winter Garden
- Dick and Jane in Arizona
- Rooster's Racing Quilt
- Bouncing Birthday Boys!
- Love You All
- I Post...
- Black Smoke
- Skecher Shape-Ups for Rickster
- Show-off Weather
- I Got an Award! Me?
- Newby is Male
- Will Beg for Conversation...
- Why Do I Worry?
- Big Boy Quilt I
- Happy Easter!
- Let Me Die, Please!
- U-N-C-L-E! I give up, Arizona!
-
▼
April
(25)
10 comments:
I am with you on this one. I was looking at buying one of those for my boys, but I had visions of the Bouncy Castle deflating right before my eyes minutes after it's set up.
They promise you they'll be careful and follow the rules, but we all know they won't....after all they are boys.
LOL! You are so funny. And I'm really having fun imagining you bouncing in that thing.
That's why I'm glad that Rachel plans our class reunions. :)
P.S. Will you let me know how to cross out words in your blog? I've tried but couldn't figure it out.
My girls would have loved this when they were little!!
ooooooo I want one.
That sounds like so much fun. If the boys don't make good use out of it, she could rent it out. :)
Oh my gosh, every kids 10 minute dream come true!
LOL! I actually DID buy one for Bella and ohmygosh, she loved it so much and played with it every day. It also made her VERY popular!!!
Thank you for voting! You can vote again today and tomorrow before the poll will close! She NEEDS our help!
I want to get one for my little guy's birthday this year!!! Look like so much fun!!!
Wow, she did go all out. Fun for the boys!
Post a Comment