Got most of the decorating done yesterday, but four of my angel wings haven't arrived yet, so I'll wait to post pictures. It looks OK, but not very wingy--
Daughter has me booked for "crafting" and helping her get ready for her Christmas parties. I thought I got to go shopping a little at a cute house decor shop there. Evidently not! Sigh!
I must go get ready and prepared for the journey. Rick is really annoying this morning and I have no creative thoughts in my head. We have to take him to an orthopedic doctor for his bursitis. He's costly!
Have a good weekend. I'll be back again some day--just like fat, fluffy Frosty!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(242)
-
▼
December
(22)
- Let's Put an End To It!!
- Stinky
- Happy Good Riddance Day
- OK, OK, It's Tuesday...
- Not a Scrap or Tittle...
- That One's in the Can
- Here Comes Christmas!
- OK, OK, I Cooked!
- Dental Splendor
- Coyote in the City
- But No Pictures...
- WARNING: Graham Gone Bad!
- What The Heck?
- Help Me Understand--
- I've Lost My Funny!
- Fifteen Minutes of Angelic
- Oh, Lola!
- Lethargic List
- A Wrapper Fiasco and a Couple of Angel Shots
- Amazon Fail
- Snafus
- Gearing UP!
-
▼
December
(22)
9 comments:
See you when you get back. looking forward to seeing Angel Wings. Take care.
I would NOT want to go to a craft store in December. It gives me palpatations to think about it.
I look forward to seeing the wingy thingy.
Should be awesome.
Don't let her kidnap you and keep you there. Come home to me.
Have a fun weekend! Can't wait to see the Angel Wing decor.
Good luck! Hope you get some rest in between crazy grandmunchkin moments. :-) Come home safe!
Only in December :) Have fun?
Wish I had the grans around at Christmas time..you are blessed..
but if you are like me (and I think you are !?)I feel the blessing for, oh, about 72 hours..then it's not quite a curse..but...
Take care my friend..and I want to see photos of the crafts!
Oh how I love my house decorated with all the pretty Christmas decor. I hate all the work before and after though. Pretty blog background! Just reminded me I need to change mine
Hope you are surviving and having a good time!!
Post a Comment